1. Institute Level Evaluation
1.1. Institutional Performance Evaluation (UPR)
In order to improve the performance of HEIs, HEC has started with primary step of outlining the Performance Evaluation Standards for the HEIs to be used for the purpose. A total of eleven standards are defined in this document and all the eleven standards are equally important to be met by the HEIs to achieve the desired certification to quality provision in higher education, international visibility and significant place in the regional and international rankings of the HEIs. Various performance evaluation standards outlining major areas to be focused on by the HEIs for evaluation of their effectiveness and future development are given below:
- Standard 1: Mission Statement and Goals
- Standard 2: Planning and Evaluation
- Standard 3: Organization and Governance
- Standard 4: Integrity
- Standard 5: Faculty
- Standard 6: Students
- Standard 7: Institutional Resources
- Standard 8: Academic Programmes and Curricula
- Standard 9: Public Disclosure and Transparency
- Standard 10: Assessment & Quality Assurance
- Standard 11: Student Support Service
The institutional performance evaluation process are consists of a University Portfolio Report. The Preston University QEC team is Preparing the University Portfolio Report for IPE visit and will submit to QAA HEC as soon as possible.
2. Program Level Evaluation
2.1. Accredited programs
The following Councils accredited our programs.
- National Accreditation Council for Teachers Education (NACTE)
- National Computing Education Accreditation Council (NCEAC)
- National Business Education Accreditation Council (NBEAC)
2.2. By HEC Review Visit of MS/ M.Phil Programs
Higher Education Commission took the initiative of starting MS/MPhil & Equivalent Degree Program Review Process to ensure the quality of MS/MPhil and Equivalent level education.
The QAA- HEC review all MS and M.Phil programs.
2.3. By HEC Review Visit of Ph.D. Program
Higher Education Commission took the initiative of starting Ph.D. Degree Program
Review Process to ensure the quality of Ph.D. program.
The QAA- HEC review all Ph.D. programs.